Atn 4k pro vs Sightmark 4k?

So today I went n shot long range 100 yards plus with my fresh mk2 build

Has anyone owned both of these at the same time? My atn pro 4k 5-20 is ten times less clear than the sightmark wraith 4k 2-16x32 on my .177 compact.

I pulled both out to check side by side, the atn is atrocious as far as clarity goes compared to the lower mag wraith.

ALSO this is during day shooting

20220805_162950.jpg

Last edited:
Probably very few have owned and compared both. I have a Wraith Mini on the way. A fellow forum member has been incredibly generous by letting me try it. I'm mostly interested in its nighttime ability... Hopefully you'll get your answers.

I love my wraith mini, I feel you will too. Easy to use, excellent visibility and clarity (all things considered, it is a digital screen but beware, it does RECORD in 4k the screen you look at is not 4k) , I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: L.Leon
Debating this right now. Buddy has the ATN 4k pro that he will be bringing over for me to mess with tonight. Would love to see a comparison of both but only have access to the ATN.

I am going to test out the scope again now that my ABL showed up, will likely be on Friday. I think it willl definitely change how I feel about it but I know it isnt going to do anything for clarity.

Did you get a chance to compare them at night? I have the 4K Pro 3-14 and was wondering how the smaller Wraith preformed. The only time I use it during the day is when I sight it in or check zero so night clarity is my main concern.

My .22 pictured is going to be a day and night shooter but once winter rolls around primarily a night time shooter (thats when its legal to shoot coyote here at night)

Not much luck with the ATN 4k Pro buddy brought over. He pulled it out of his highly air conditioned car into the muggy after rain night air and would not stop fogging. He had the extra illuminator and the range finder attached. All that on top of his AR10 made for a heavy rifle. Will have to take another look at it in some different weather and with less ambient light.

I had the atn 4K 5-20 and hated it. Constant issues, froze a lot. The image was okay on it. My dad got the wraith 4K max, I would buy it over the atn. The image is better and I’ve never had it freeze.
I mounted the atn, set it level with internal level, man it looked crooked. So I set up a string line, it was 3-5 degrees off. I checked the rings, rail and different rifles.
I borrowed his sightmark, bolted it on and it was plumb and level.
During the day the sightmark has a better image, at night it’s a toss up.

So today I went n shot long range 100 yards plus with my fresh mk2 build

Has anyone owned both of these at the same time? My atn pro 4k 5-20 is ten times less clear than the sightmark wraith 4k 2-16x32 on my .177 compact.

I pulled both out to check side by side, the atn is atrocious as far as clarity goes compared to the lower mag wraith.

ALSO this is during day shooting

View attachment 281072
Had the atn 4k pro 5×25 and will never buy atn again. The wasted gas and ammo on zeroing was horrible. Froze completely less than a month old returned.