Atlas bipod

"FastEddie"Yes they are really expensive. Here's an option. Its a chinese knockoff atlas bipod. Having said that there are quite a few people here that have them and are very pleased .I'm going to get one myself. Shipping can take up to a month but not always.
http://m.dhgate.com/product/bt10-lw17-v8-atlas-360-degrees-adjustable/208937304.html#pd-024
thanks for this link, been looking for it again after my last hdd crashed.

however this isnt technically a knockoff, this was covered pretty in depth on the yellow

these are based off an old design that atlas came up with and didnt care they were being reproduced but the owner of atlas lost it when the chinese were reproducing the newest version of his design and shut the production of that particular bipod down but agreed to continue to allow this one to be reproduced in its current form.

my question to you eddie, did you order this from this website? and how long did it take to get to you, what was shipping costs?

HSNMZ
as for these dont cant, in fact they do. thats what that little dial on the bottom between the legs is for is to allow the cant to be adjusted or locked down at a certain angle/straight

"BigTinBoat"
"fe7565"
"KitCarrera"Hello, I just ordered one of the Atlas style bipod you got from DHGate. I don't have a rail on my Cricket please advise what rail you use to attach the bipod to. Thanks.
I used one of these on my Mutant:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282006673413?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I use a similar one on my Mutant. A couple dollars more, but I really like the "rounded" edges and it is MAgPul brand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222078574636?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
i have this exact same rail attached to the bottom of my p12 with some uncle mikes hardware for a sling stud and have had absolutely no issues with it at all. magpul polymer stuff is stupid strong so i second this accessory rail

I've had the Atlas side by side with the knockoff. The quality of the atlas is SO much better! Given the time to save up the $, I would get an atlas over a clone any day. I do think they are overpriced a bit but, the quality is top shelf. 
That being said, I did just purchase a knockoff recently. I was out of options as I needed a bipod very quickly, to give to my Dad, and didn't have the money to spare at the time. 
Once I get it, I'll probably do a quick comparison vid and then maybe sell it off. 
Have you ever clicked a turret on a high quality scope? Try it. Then go click a spongy turret on a cheap scope. Those are the sort of differences between the two bipods. 
The close is a cheap way to get the Atlas style. But, I'd start saving up immediately for an upgrade. IMO
Tom

Strangely I just don't see a bipod nearly as essential or requiring great quality as I do the optics on my gun! Note I do not own an Atlas but I do own a Chinese Airsoft Clone of one. A good shooting stick is far less expensive and just as good in my book. I just cannot see paying as much as my optics cost for a bipod UNLESS I am competing.... then and only then might it be a feasibility for me.

Thurmond

My atlas has been on and gets used on many rifles. All depends on what Im taking out for the day. Powder burners.....airguns etc. Guns have come and gone....but the atlas has remained. It is expensive tho. To anyone that buys one.....get the quick disconnect version. My dad has already spent 140 bucks on two cheap bipods.....and he hates them both. If you wanna go cheaper get a harris. Theyre really good......just bulkier.

"Marksman3006"My atlas has been on and gets used on many rifles. All depends on what Im taking out for the day. Powder burners.....airguns etc. Guns have come and gone....but the atlas has remained. It is expensive tho. To anyone that buys one.....get the quick disconnect version. My dad has already spent 140 bucks on two cheap bipods.....and he hates them both. If you wanna go cheaper get a harris. Theyre really good......just bulkier.

Wondering why he hates them. Is it because of the "tension knob" not staying tight? If so I have a simple fix. Took me about 10 minutes, and cost about 25 cents
Now mine works flawlessly. Tension of the swivel and the cant function holds perfect.

Here is the one I bought. Never used an Atlas, but with a solid as this one feels and works I can't justify paying 3 times what I did.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018J20CJY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1