Atlas bipod question

the atlas bipod can pan left and right and can also "cant" which means it will swivel to adjust to a surface that is sloped left or right. as far as tilting is concerned I am not sure how much range of motion the bipods ball-joint will allow, but the shape of the feet combined with the locking mechanism allows the rifle to tilt as much as you want.

"Ben10"So you can tilt it left and right to ensure the gun is level, as well as pan round to a target on your left or right (to a certain degree) ??
yes. so far mine has been great but for mounting it in the fx bobcat stock I would use t-nuts with a 1" long 10-24 or 10-32 button head screw. I did it the rolaids bench way using helicoils and they ripped out. using the t-nuts ensures that I will never have to deal with it again. all you have to do is bend the t-nut to roughly match the radius of the airtube and they pull in enough to not be in the way at all.

"Ben10"So you can tilt it left and right to ensure the gun is level, as well as pan round to a target on your left or right (to a certain degree) ??
The Atlas can pan a small amount. And it can cant quite a bit. And you can adjust the tension of the cant. Besides the build quality, that is the most notable feature of the bipod. I can not speak for the Chinese clones. I own two Atlas, and three Harris. I feel that all are worth what I paid for them.