ATI Nova Liberty

I have seen air velocity sport review the air venturi avenger on youtube and in his teardown it didn't quite seem to have the same build quality as the older ati nova liberties in favor of more bell's and whistles. I was hoping to get ahold of the liberty but on ati's website the wood stock version in .22 has been out of stock for at least 6 months. Does anyone know if they have stopped production on these rifles or am I just looking in the wrong place. Appreciate you responses!

-Brandon

Call them if you're mechanically inclined they sell the broken warranty swap out guns for $100 AS IS.

Likely due to the probable poppet failure just like the Avengers weakest link that don't even have a replacement part number for. darkcharisma (DUY) makes and sells the part that the factory parts dealers don't have.

https://www.airgunnation.com/members/darkcharisma/

Very Clever marketing from the Chinese factory I must say. Makes non mechanically inclined people without aftermarket parts support be forced to buy new guns after the one year warranty expires.

You might get lucky and have something very minor to fix like an easy to fix like a yellow Teflon gas line tape to the threads leak other than that poppet.

I bought the Nova Liberty two years ago from ATI because it was affordable with decent features. Too bad they never really got traction and stayed mostly an excellent gun with small dedicated following. Now, ATI doesn't show them for sale on their website and the Avengers have all the buzz. I wonder how many parts are interchangeable between the Liberty and the highly popular Avenger. I bought my wood stock .177 Liberty with the 20% discount for less than $300. The new wood stock Avenger sells for $475 without open sights. I took a chance on the Nova Liberty as my first PCP. It's a great gun until it needs replacement parts..

Here's what you need if the poppet fails.

The newest shipment of avengers are coming with delrin poppets.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Seneca_Aspen_Firing_Valve_Complete/9593

Thanks

Saw this just in time to add a pair to my Pyramyd order

Question:

Does anyone know if the Avenger Hammer Spring Adjuster Assembly will drop into a Liberty?

or

Will the assembly from a Freedom/Aspen will drop in?

Handcrafting one ala Stephen (Air Velocity Sport) won't work for me currently

Thanks

Ed: