• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATI Nova Liberty

This is one of the best pcp air riffles on the market, hands down!!!

my best shooting on the low power setting was the crosman premier hollow point 14.3 gr. .22 at around 50+ yards 1.25 inch

the best shooting on the high power was the jsb diabolo exact jumbo heavy 18.13 gr. .22 at around 60+ yards .3/4 inch

So happy hunting to y'all!

Reactions: nobody1
Has yours stopped leaking? Just got mine and filled to 4350 and 3 days later it's down to 3000! Should I try to fix or send it back? Where do they commonly leak from?

Thanks!!

Albert Lopez

Mine is leaving tomorrow on FedEx for repair/replacement. I have heard from others that it was their poppet valve and that some have made new valve seals. I suppose it could also be a simple o-ring but complete disassembly probably voids warranty so I felt it was best to return it and let ATI have a go at it.

Well I also have a leak on my ATI Nova Liberty. Filled to 4350psi and 3 days later it's down to 3000psi. Any ideas where thye commonly leak from? Will it be an easy fix or should I just send back? Just bought it and recieved it and haven't even shot it! Man poor QC!!

I gave mine a chance to possibly clear and seat the valves by running a tin of premiers through it. You never know...maybe a hair or fuzz made it into the wrong spot.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement o-ring for the front of the pressure release valve stem that screws into the pressure release valve body on the ATI Liberty Nova .22? I was working on my gun yesterday and must of lost the white o-ring (1.65mm x 7mm 90D). I've placed a call into ATI, but I'm anticipating that they don't stock parts for this gun. Any thoughts you have on where I could source a new washer would be much appreciated. Ray

Anyone know where I can get a replacement washer for the front of the regulator on the ATI Liberty Nova .22? I was working on my gun and apparently must of lost the white (urathane, I think), washer that sites on the front of the regulatory valve that screws into the regulator block. I've place a call into ATI, but I'm anticipating that they don't stock parts for this gun. Any thought you have on where I could source a new washer would be much appreciated. Ray

ATI will not have any parts, outside of customer return guns, they sell as "parts" guns. The schematics call out a 1.65mm X 7mm 90D PU O-ring, but that is CS X OD. Most places advertise metric CS X ID, which is 1.65mm X 3.7mm. I have not found an exact replacement. The O-ring store sells a 1.6mm X 3.7mm 70D NBR. A -007 is close, but when I tried a -007 PU 90D, it was too tight. A 70D seemed OK.

Jim,

I share your question: can an FX be that much better than a Nova Liberty? Well I have had a Brocock Compatto, Hatsans, Air Arms, Marauders and many others as well as my current FX SuperSwift that is second hand. When I got the FX I thought nothing would ever be better and now I question that since I bought a very clean Nova Liberty. The accuracy, shot count and functions are amazing, my only issue was with the synthetic stock, so like others I made my own and I truly believe it helped with my accuracy. I love this gun and would like to find a .177 to go with my .22. Don't get me wrong, I still love my FX SuperSwift but it doesn't have the shot count of my Nova Liberty.
1572505138_19509716135dba863280e0f2.04238454_P1010154.JPG

New member here ,

does anyone know if there is anyone making machined baffle system for the liberty. Or can suggest a few different styles.

Thanks

There are 3D printed Liberty baffles on ebay but I cannot verify their performance. Donnyfl makes a shroud to suppressor adapter if you are willing to stick more length on the end of the barrel.

Best Wishes,