• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATI Nova Liberty - Not just a good entry PCP

Really interesting air rifle. I guess it's the same as the Seneca Aspen? I haven't purchased it because of the reviews suggesting problems with the cocking arm. I hope blackdiesel will follow up in the coming weeks/months and let us know.

There are two, the Nova Liberty, and the Nova Freedom, the later is the same as the Seneca ASpen, but the Liberty is not, just a PCP, 300 bar, 80 shots regulated

Really interesting air rifle. I guess it's the same as the Seneca Aspen? I haven't purchased it because of the reviews suggesting problems with the cocking arm. I hope blackdiesel will follow up in the coming weeks/months and let us know.

The Freedom/Aspen cocking arm should be same or very similar to the Liberty. I have not had any cocking arm issues with my Liberties, or seen any problems listed in the forums. Maybe the reviews mentioned the stiff cocking, that quickly goes away with some use? 

I now own 3 of these .22 Cal Nova Liberty’s. I absolutely love them. Thanks to Stephens videos, they are super awesome. Now if I could just shoot as good as they can. These rifles have given me ZERO problems and the grandkids and I shoot the daylights out of them. I found accurate,hard hitting pellets on Amazon for these guns that shoot to good to be true for their price point. For 7$ and 500 pellets a tin, Daisy .22 Hollow Points are my go to pellets for all 3 of them. I understand that each barrel is different and likes certain pellets but they make one hole out to about 40 yards with these guns and at 15 grains and 1040-1050 FPS, smack pretty darn good, mushroom like crazy and make nice holes in paper. On two occasions I have killed rabbits 1 shot near the 100 yard mark. Starlings and English sparrows sound like “Thwack” when hit and it lights out for ever. These guns need little modification to bring out the beast. A couple washers under the hammer spring, mill out the valve body for air flow efficiency, open the port from the valve to the barrel, and up the reg a little. WOW!!! What an air rifle. From shooting multi-pumps most of my life to this, is amazing. Thanks Stephen. Haji...your review was right on the money. Now if I could just get my hands on a couple.25 Liberty’s...LMAO...Argentina anyone? Seriously though...if anyone knows how I can get my hands on one, please let me know. 

I completely agree. With all the features this gun has...yeah definitely, maybe more. I still am shocked that PA or AGD hasn’t jumped on board with ATI and started selling them. I know ATI is the only dealer in the US right now unless I’m mistaken. The one in Argentina sells these in .25 cal. Man would I love to try one of them and see what’s what against my Bullboss.

...I still am shocked that PA or AGD hasn’t jumped on board with ATI and started selling them. I know ATI is the only dealer in the US right now unless I’m mistaken...

If I'm understanding your statement correctly, you may be interested to know that Pyramid Air (I'm guessing that's what you mean by "PA") does sell the Seneca Aspen in .177, .22 and .25. They offer new and refurbed rifles in .177 and .22. I got my Aspen from them a few months ago.

...I still am shocked that PA or AGD hasn’t jumped on board with ATI and started selling them. I know ATI is the only dealer in the US right now unless I’m mistaken...

If I'm understanding your statement correctly, you may be interested to know that Pyramid Air (I'm guessing that's what you mean by "PA") does sell the Seneca Aspen in .177, .22 and .25. They offer new and refurbed rifles in .177 and .22. I got my Aspen from them a few months ago.

The Aspen is a different gun. It's the same as a Nova Freedom. The Liberty is a traditional PCP that has to be filled with HPA.