Athlon Tripod - Yoke Adapter

I converted my Athlon tripod to a bipod by removing one of the legs for HFT.

Since the bipod must fall-away when lifted, I zip-tied a rear bag to the top which was less than ideal.

I'm wondering if anyone makes a Yoke adapter for them. That would be perfect.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 9.04.26 AM.png

I like to tinker in the garage. Over the years I have made a few to attach to a tripod and removed a leg for HFT. Bellow is a link that shows a couple one with a v block made from a rubber transom saver and the other is an aluminum plate with a front rest attached. I have used both with good results. I have only shot in Arizona. one time a topic came up on this forum talking about using a tripod with a leg removed in HFT. Some thought it skirting the bipod rule in HFT. I have never had anyone say anything negative about my set up but since I hate confrontation and it would ruin my enjoyment I decided to try one of the primos trigger stick bipods. I found that it worked better for me! There were times using the tripod I wouldn't have the exact height set but with time a factor I would shoot with the setup anyway. With the trigger stick the height adjustment is so quick there would not be a reason to not have the height perfect. I find the perfect height is more stable overall. Just my two cents