Athlon Talos Review + Updates

Had a dark overcast day here in east tx today so was able to check optics in something besides bluebird perfect day . Saw something funny at 40 yards I never picked up before with my AR scopes before ....My FWB is not exactly a thunderbolt on power and I noticed several pellets bouncing back off the wood backstop I was shooting into ,it wasn't even sticking in the plywood ...lol.. Good glass shows up the good and bad

Hi Joe, we are so glad seeing the new scope is working great for you. We have a customer in Arizona who put several hundred rounds through Talos BTR 4-14x44 on his springer and broke his springer while his Talos BTR still doing great. For Talos line, we have not got any report back with issues on a springer air rifle yet and would love to see any feedback on that. Again appreciate your patience and understanding with a new brand. We are doing our best to get everything right at first place.
Thanks! Kevin

Yeah I'm honestly Very pleased with it ! I did the box test twice yesterday, first with 10 clicks , then again with 20 clicks ... Worked like a charm ...Like I said its the first scope I've owned in a long while that wasn't real expensive that stopped moving when adjustments are made ..
My Dad used to tap on the scope after he made adjustments to make it "settle in" and the Bushnell and Burris scopes I was using all took a few shots before they finally stopped moving . This one clicks and then doesn't budge ...its VERY NICE in a midrange scope !!!!!