• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Athlon Optics Talos SFP 3-12x40mm BDC 600A IR rifle cope

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD **

I purchased this Athlon Optics Talos SFP 3-12x40mm scope with an illuminated BDC 600A reticle new last October. I mounted a set of quick-release scope rings on the scope so that I could briefly mount it on a rifle to sight it in correctly to check the view and the reticle. The scope was only out of the box for a few hours as it was compared to several other scopes. I decided to keep a different Athlon scope with the same BDC 600A reticle, and am selling this one because I don't need any more scopes.

I won't bother to review the technical specifications here. I believe that everything is in as-new condition. The glass is clean, the scope looks new, and the original items that came with the scope are still in the box. I'll leave the quick-release scope rings attached to the scope as shown in the attached pictures.

I'm offering this one for $150 which includes the scope mount and rings and the cost of shipping within the continental United States.

The box will be securely packaged and shipped by UPS. I’ve shipped many fragile items over the years and have never had any problems with damage during shipping.

Thanks for looking!

JP

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

View attachment 7.jpg

Last edited: