• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Athlon Optics. Finaly we have more scope options. Including close focus and FFP.

Neither has mine 30 Cal. They have not contacted me or hit my CC. I figure one of these days it'll show. I never checked with Dover, but I think they just broker stuff. I'm getting used to waiting. Waiting for this scope, waiting for a Impact, waited for my last pellet order and two months ago I ordered a new gun safe that just came last week. Guess I just pick popular stuff. Go figure. 

looknup
"Kitplanenut"Just got a notice that a web sight Dover.com is having a 2 day sale with really good prices on Athlon Scopes and Optics. As near as I can tell within dollars of being as good as the OpticsPlanet with the coupon. Just not free freight.
I can't find that web sight.

Could be dvor.com he means. I have no experience with that site, I juat know it exists. It is linked from opticsplanet so.... food for thought.

Well I finally got tired of looking down at my Bushnell Banner reticle (too thick!), so I order a Athlon 3-12 x 40 with the mil dot reticle for my Falcon .22 light hunter. They actually had one left in stock. Hopefully, I won't have too long of a wait. Been following this thread and finally decided to jumped in the water as well.
30 cal you definitely should be asking for a huge kick back!

Doc

I did. I asked the sale rep to confirm they had one is stock. We will see. I purchased a Vortex Crossfire for my .177 that was about $40-60 more. Not really in a big hurry and have been waiting several months for a new stock, hope to get it in 2 weeks. Restoring these two Falcons has taken a lot more time and money than I thought. Hopefully, like the rest of you, I HOPE to save a little on these scopes. Both of these rilfes shoot 12-14 FPE so I don't need a high powered high priced scope.