Athlon Optics. Finaly we have more scope options. Including close focus and FFP.

Understand 30cal......I got to hold and look through a Midas at a local dealer, but he was out of the argos btr line like everybody else.

I will say, I looked at the Midas side by side with a Nightforce SHV, and the sharpness and clarity was very close between them,with a slight edge going to the Nightforce, but at almost double the price. 

"30cal"Sorry I didn't mean come across as rude. I'm just tired from a long hard day at work. I will certainly report on the clairity and brightness if I ever get it.
If my scope comes in before yours 30cal, I will post about it. 

30, I check here EVERYDAY for new info on the scopes. LOL. I have not heard anything from Optics Planet since I placed the order, changed it, and then asked for the original to be kept and shipped. 

I will try and stay away for 48 hours, even though the site states shipping in weeks, I wait for new info, knowing better. Maybe we have to much free time on our hands? NOT!!!

I would venture to say the 50mm objective of the Argos 6-24x model has better potential to be clearer than the 56mm of the 34x variant. No way of knowing without a side-by-side of course. Saying this because as glass goes the larger it is the more important to have over-the-top grinding and polishing to prevent distortion. HEAVY buggers: 32oz for the 34x Argos and 29oz for the 24x. The Midas is 24oz for the 15x model, just right for a hunting setup, some would say still too heavy yet.

Wish there was a sunshade for the Midas. Nothing I have fits. The MTC Genesis shade is just shy for the threads to match.

Ahhh, endtlich!!
The Athlon Midas 4,5-27 x 50 with the APLR1 reticle arrived today!
And what a reticle this is! Exactly what I had hoped for. Very thin and distinct crosshairs, with the drop-point numbers 1-9 (starting at 2 actually). Mills and dots are a must for holdover of course, but with the numbering you are on track and do not mix up that easily. No counting, just a quick glance at the number. 
And the local dealer confirm that the 3 other Athlon scopes on order will be shipped to Norway in middle of may. I know Bitfrost is waiting for this shipment too.
30Cal - this was a good find!

Hi all again, I would like your opinion on these scopes and which of them for quality and performance, is the best for hunting with air Daystate ranger 80. Thanks

* IOR TACTICAL 9 - 36 X 44 IL SFP, 1,4 MOA price: 1781€ or 1/8 MOA price: 1714,42€

* MEOPTA ZD 4 - 16 X 44 price: 1249€

* DOCTER SPORT 4.5 - 16 X 40 AO SPECIFICATIONS price: 1.057,50€

* SIGHTRON S TAC 2.5 - 17.5 X 56 IR price: 1.031.20€ or TT reticle mil-hash IR price: 1.031.20€

* SIGHTRON S III TACTICAL 3.5 - 10 X 44 LR IR MOA price: 916€

* WEAVER CLASSIC V 4 - 16 X 42 AO price: 515€

GunnertronesAhhh, endtlich!!
The Athlon Midas 4,5-27 x 50 with the APLR1 reticle arrived today!
And what a reticle this is! Exactly what I had hoped for. Very thin and distinct crosshairs, with the drop-point numbers 1-9 (starting at 2 actually). Mills and dots are a must for holdover of course, but with the numbering you are on track and do not mix up that easily. No counting, just a quick glance at the number. 
And the local dealer confirm that the 3 other Athlon scopes on order will be shipped to Norway in middle of may. I know Bitfrost is waiting for this shipment too.
30Cal - this was a good find!

Sounds like a Aeon scope just more $$