Athlon Optics. Finaly we have more scope options. Including close focus and FFP.

Neither has mine 30 Cal. They have not contacted me or hit my CC. I figure one of these days it'll show. I never checked with Dover, but I think they just broker stuff. I'm getting used to waiting. Waiting for this scope, waiting for a Impact, waited for my last pellet order and two months ago I ordered a new gun safe that just came last week. Guess I just pick popular stuff. Go figure. 

looknup
"Kitplanenut"Just got a notice that a web sight Dover.com is having a 2 day sale with really good prices on Athlon Scopes and Optics. As near as I can tell within dollars of being as good as the OpticsPlanet with the coupon. Just not free freight.
I can't find that web sight.

Could be dvor.com he means. I have no experience with that site, I juat know it exists. It is linked from opticsplanet so.... food for thought.

Well I finally got tired of looking down at my Bushnell Banner reticle (too thick!), so I order a Athlon 3-12 x 40 with the mil dot reticle for my Falcon .22 light hunter. They actually had one left in stock. Hopefully, I won't have too long of a wait. Been following this thread and finally decided to jumped in the water as well.
30 cal you definitely should be asking for a huge kick back!

Doc

I did. I asked the sale rep to confirm they had one is stock. We will see. I purchased a Vortex Crossfire for my .177 that was about $40-60 more. Not really in a big hurry and have been waiting several months for a new stock, hope to get it in 2 weeks. Restoring these two Falcons has taken a lot more time and money than I thought. Hopefully, like the rest of you, I HOPE to save a little on these scopes. Both of these rilfes shoot 12-14 FPE so I don't need a high powered high priced scope.