Athlon Optics. Finaly we have more scope options. Including close focus and FFP.

I just checked the status of my last two orders, both are backordered. I canceled both and ordered one they had in stock , not FFP & will only parallax down to 30 yds. But being impatient as I am, will do. Oh, I ordered the Midas BTR 4.5-27x50 SFP the only reticle they had in stock was the, AHMR SFP IR-MOA , which I will be able to live with. May try their FFP later.

LOL! That is funny! I would feel more guilty if I wasn't spending my own money as well. I am a bit surprised at the interest so far. But I saw these scopes and just knew they would be great airgun scopes. I guess I'm not the only one who feels like there is a bit of a void in the market for us PCP nuts eh?

Nutcracker I am going to be patient and get the one I want. I have been looking for a couple years for a scope like this. Plus I have the Falcon 5.5-25x50 ffp to use in the mean time. You will have yours well before I get mine. That doesn't seem fair some how! HAHA!

Merde!
just got the Midas, but wrong reticle. No Christmas tree, just the cross hair with mil dots..........
But I have to say: this are nice looking scopes, and the turrets are slick to handle, and the glass is crystal clear. 
A really nice scope - and I assume the Midas is representative for the brand (!?)

At least I think so, cause I returned the Athlon Midas with the plain crosshairs back to my local dealer and ordered these 4 instead (order copy):
1 stk - Midas BTR 4,5 - 27 x 50 SFP. Retikkel: APLR1. 
1 stk - Argos BTR 8-34 x 56 FFP. Retikkel: APMR FFP IR MIL 
2 stk - Talos BTR 4-14 x 44 FFP. Retikkel: APLR2 FFP IR MIL 

30cal, I blame you for this, and now I just hope brunst.no can get them shipped over the Atlantic before the summer kick in here.

edit: looking at the last posts above - maybe before next winter kicks in?

HaHa! Gunner somebody has to help keep the world economy afloat (at least a while longer). Looks like you are doing your fair share. Me too for that matter. I'm very glad to hear that you have a good first impression of these scopes. If they turn out to be great scopes then I'm not going to feel at all Guilty about starting us on this path. It's to bad they sent you the wrong one. You will have a nice representation of their product line with those 3 and can let us know what you think. I have a feeling these will be very popular. I hope to get mine in 2-3 weeks. Maybe just in time for the weather to start being nice.

I just ordered a Talos BTR 4-14×44 and the (on sale for $139) Talos 3-12x40 after reading the Sniper’s Hide thread. BTW I missed the 10% off deal by one day on Optics Planet. There is a special call in deal on the 3-12x40 at OP. I buy some short, light backyard hunting scopes and I have been using the Clearidge RM, but this little Talos is 12 inches long with side focus for almost half the price of the RM so I am going to try one for comparison. The Talos BTR 4-14×44 was out of stock but expected in a couple of weeks, so I will wait. Thanks for the heads up on the Athlon line 30cal.

"looknup"I just ordered a Talos BTR 4-14×44 and the (on sale for $139) Talos 3-12x40 after reading the Sniper’s Hide thread. BTW I missed the 10% off deal by one day on Optics Planet. There is a special call in deal on the 3-12x40 at OP. I buy some short, light backyard hunting scopes and I have been using the Clearidge RM, but this little Talos is 12 inches long with side focus for almost half the price of the RM so I am going to try one for comparison. The Talos BTR 4-14×44 was out of stock but expected in a couple of weeks, so I will wait. Thanks for the heads up on the Athlon line 30cal.
$139! WT $&@%? Where did you find it at that price? That's a steal! -Oh, wait... Your saying the 3-12x40 for $139. Bummer, I was all excited as I like that BTR reticle on the Talos 4-14x44 a lot. LOL 

I am smitten by the 210107 Mil Reticle of the Cronus line. But that is never going to happen. I sent a message to see if they would consider orders for that reticle on other lines such as the Talos and Argos scopes either individually or as a group order. Odds are that there is not a chance, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to ask. http://athlonoptics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/APLR-FFP-IR-MIL-452956.png

All that is available right now is some 5% discounts. ASC2015 is one. You can open up a chat with them and they can offer you 5% as well. (Not an additional 5% but another way to get 5% off) I asked yesterday and the sales person I spoke to said she was not aware of any sales coming up for Easter but if I was signed up for e-mail updates from them then I would be notified in advance of any sales. Good luck.