Athlon Optics. Finaly we have more scope options. Including close focus and FFP.

Hi Kitplanenut, We truly understand the frustration over long waiting and do share the pain with you on this regard. We just did not anticipate such overwhelming response and demand on those scopes after we launched the lines of products with limited inventory on hand during SHOT. Depending on the model you ordered, we will start receiving all Cronus 4.5-29 scopes ( by next Tuesday) , Argos BTR, Talos BTR scopes starting from first week in June and will have plenty inventory by end of June. For Talos and Neos line, we are running low on certain reticle selections, but will have those replenished by June 30th as well. All Midas scopes are in stock. We appreciate your patience and understanding with a new brand. 
​Thanks!

"frostyline"Hi Kitplanenut, We truly understand the frustration over long waiting and do share the pain with you on this regard. We just did not anticipate such overwhelming response and demand on those scopes after we launched the lines of products with limited inventory on hand during SHOT. Depending on the model you ordered, we will start receiving all Cronus 4.5-29 scopes ( by next Tuesday) , Argos BTR, Talos BTR scopes starting from first week in June and will have plenty inventory by end of June. For Talos and Neos line, we are running low on certain reticle selections, but will have those replenished by June 30th as well. All Midas scopes are in stock. We appreciate your patience and understanding with a new brand. 
​Thanks!
Thank you for the update, it bought some extra patience. All we can ask is good communication.

If the Argos turns out quality, will outfit my other rifles with this line of scopes.

"Berky"Just got off the the phone with customer service. Scopes are in the house and are shipping out by the weeks end. My shipping label has been created and was told it will ship no later than Friday.
Which model is that, the Argos BTR? Wondering how much longer before Athlon sends them to Optics Planet and when those get shipped out to us?

Called Sportsgear Optics (Athlon) today because I was becoming irate with the FX Impact-type wait and no-updates. A lady working there said that they will ship the Argos to Optics Planet tomorrow. On SnipersHide forum there are some posts that those who purchased directly from Sportsgear Optics (Athlon) even as late as 2 June were being notified last week about tracking/shipping info for Argos models.

Per previous inquiry with Optics Planet, a shipment of 60qty was supposed to be sent to them by 16 June, so I must have called today coincidentally just at the right time when this momentous occasion was about to take place at SportsGear Optics.... Will see.....

Just try to clarify that we are shipping scopes to all customers based on the time of the order we received. No one is getting preferential treatment. It really depends on where you are in the queue and how fast the dealer is turning around processing all the back orders, and how they handle the backorder fulfillment. We are getting plenty inventory in on Cronus, Midas BTR, Argos BTR, and Talos BTR and have been working around the clock to get those out of the door. Thank you for your patience! 

I also got notified by OP that my 8x34 Argos was back in stock and that I needed to contact them if I still wanted it. So I called and told them that yes I still wanted it. They also re-ran my payment while I was on the phone. Asked if they were going to ship it out today now they had it in stock and had my payment. They told me " oh no, we ship on Mondays ". Go Figure! Seeing as how it was free shipping I'm wondering if they will ship it by goat. Least it's making progress.