ATHLON MIDAS TAC 6-24X50: My honest opinion of it

Funshine, your review was A+. As a result, I bought a Midas Tac and like it very much. Super clear glass. If I were to pic nits about it, I wish the reticle had a dot in the center and I would like the windage knob to be like the elevation.

"...I wish the reticle had a dot in the center..."

Which reticle did you get? The Midas Tacs that I have seen have a reticle with a dot in the center.t.

Funshine, your review was A+. As a result, I bought a Midas Tac and like it very much. Super clear glass. If I were to pic nits about it, I wish the reticle had a dot in the center and I would like the windage knob to be like the elevation.

Which reticle did you get? The Midas Tacs that I have seen have a reticle with a dot in the center.t.

+1. Going on Athlons website, the only reticles they come with have a center dot. Are you sure you got a Midas Tac? The center dots are pretty small.

To your point, I got an Argos BTR Gen2 6-24x50 that had a standard crosshair rather than center dot and couldn't get used to it. However having different windage to elevation means it more than likely is a Midas Tac which is just confusing.

I have the APRS3 Mil reticle. There is a very fine dot but it's pretty hard to see the center of the target at 50-100 yards especially when it's shady. Illumination would be nice too.