• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Athlon Midas 4.5 - 27

Anyone considering this scope should know that it can parralex down to 20 meters, or 22 yards on full mag, maybe I got lucky as the specifications say 27 yards.

After buying a sidewinder ed I wanted HD glass on a lower magnification, with more elevation clicks, I think that the Midas SFP in Mil reticle is a contender.

This scope has very good knobs, positive clicks, great markings, excellent eyepiece, superb reticle and practically no chromatic aberration, very short and light, it’s almost breathtaking to look through.

I target shoot at full mag, hunt at 10x and sight in at 30 meters for a precision/single point zero, so the scope fits the use case but was worried about those close in shots, at 10 x the scope is useable down to 15 meters and at minimum mag 10 meters.

The only wish I have is for a sun shade and covers in the package, but looking through the scope quickly distracts you from this omission!!