Athlon Cronus G2 or Elements Nexus Scope

Question to users or people with experience with the Nexus and and the Athlon Cronus G2. How does the glass compare and is it a forgiving type of glass for older eyes. Also turrets and tracking which one is better and how. I do alot of shooting out to 300 yds with my FX Impact MKII in 25 cal... I have a Athlon Eres ETR. Scope works great tracking great but I would like better glass for higher definition and clearity as well. What are the thoughts between the two others scope that may offer something better.

I haven't been as impressed in years with a scope as I am with the new G2 Cronus. Man it turned out excellent. The turrets are on the stiff side which was purposely done to try avoiding them turning by accident in a drag bag, walking through the woods, or when shooting off obstacles. Though they are VERY distinct which is the feel I like best in a turret. 

I have some expensive scopes and this one is about 98% in every way to a $3000+ scope.

Athlon sent me another Cronus G2 by means of a miscommunication. I couldn't talk myself into sending it back so I bought it too. That's how much I like these!

That was first feeling to get the Cronus BTR G2. Got to look thru one and holy cow it was very nice and was friendly on the eyes as well. Shooting a friends gun that had one was abe to stay on it for a long while with no trouble so decision has been made. I love the reticle on the ETR and the APS6 I liked even more. We where shooting out to 275 yds down to 150 yds and back to 100 zero and tracking was spot on. My ETR will do track the same but the turrets and glass well enough said its fantastic. Now to get my own Cronus.