• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Athlon comes through...Again!

About a year ago I had to send an Athlon scope in for service. They received it on a Wednesday and shipped a new one same day; no charge. 
Granted they are only a couple hundred miles away from where I live. But still, the turnaround was above and beyond.

I called them earlier this week about purchasing some of the flip up caps for the scope because I broke one. They did not charge me, they simply sent me a new pair.

exemplary customer service.

I purchased 2 atholton 10x40x56 2 years ago .. firs I broke the front lent cover..I email explaining that it was my fault..that I wanted to purchase a pair..they just asked for my address n send them free..with the time I saw some dust inside the scopes n a little problem with the first glass I send a email for a repair..I send them and the just sent me 2 new BTR..10x40x56 gen 2 .. that is awesome service that's why I just decided to order 2 atholton midas tac 6-24x50 this weekend..they are a good company to deal with...👍👍