ATHLON ARGOS SIDE WHEEL FOCUS

Wow Addertooth thanks for the info! I had no idea ScopeWerks were making side wheels for the Athlon Scopes! And man they are beautiful! I have wished Athlon would come out with side wheels of their own but so far they have not. For my Athlon Scopes I simply buy the Leapers Side Wheels for 12.95 and make the center hole about 1mm larger using my Dremel Tool, and they work perfect and look great. Here is a link: https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/UTG_New_Gen_80mm_Add_On_SWAT_Wheel_For_AccuShot_SWAT_Scopes/4513

Hey Ruddy, I forgot to tell you that I think it would look really cool if you got a can of silver spray paint and made your sidewheel the same color as your beautiful BKL scope rings...
I painted my Wildcat stock dove gray and later painted the sidewheel to match and it looks just great. Guys at the range are always asking me where I found a sidewheel to match my stock! :) Black just gets to be soooooooooo boring!
All the best, Chuck

Hey Chuck , im located in Pembroke Pines .. very close to Markham Park, I did not know that there was a gun range in that park, it's great to know that now ..... I think it's a good idea to get together to shoot our rifles, maybe this Sunday we could go. Let me get your cel number to talk by text on the phone 👍.

Ruddy
(305) 542-8779

PD: For some reason i can't respond any messages from my inbox ¿?

"coonslayer"Thanks Chuck, 
this is what I was looking for something else that closely fit. I can do some modifying.
thank you very much, I had one of those wheels collecting dust, you just save me about 100 bucks :)

7f90b5e80bfaeb095a5174630e1e469d.jpg

Yes Lev those are exactly the ones I use. I make the whole larger using an attachment for my Dremel tool that looks like a little round Barrel with sandpaper on the outside of it... I make the whole in the center larger and I also remove some of the rubber material until it fits just perfectly snug and then I tighten down the little grub screws and done. These look really nice and you can't beat the price

"CHUCK"Yes Lev those are exactly the ones I use. I make the whole larger using an attachment for my Dremel tool that looks like a little round Barrel with sandpaper on the outside of it... I make the whole in the center larger and I also remove some of the rubber material until it fits just perfectly snug and then I tighten down the little grub screws and done. These look really nice and you can't beat the price
Thank you very much CHUCK

I have been looking at several scopes including the Athlon for Hunter field target. I am limited to 12x to 16x depending on the club rules. I own a MTC Viper, It has about 180 degrees rotation between 15 yd and 55 yd. How many degrees rotation does the Athlon have, and can anyone suggest other under $1000 scopes that have large degrees of rotation.