Athlon Argos on a springer?

I had a Talos BTR 4-14 on a TX200 for a while and it didn't break.

Didn't try an Argos though.

The owner/CEO of corp, stated at one point early on in the business that these should handle springers. If it breaks it gets replaced.
All are the kind of replies I’ve been hoping for. I noticed that the Argos has a thicker reticle than the current Vortex Diamondback I have on my TX200 so a change to the Argos would be a welcome improvement, albeit with a little bit more weight. I can also attest to the Talos which I’ve used on another springer.

That said, I see that Athlon has a new model called the Heras, which specifically mentions airguns but not springers in the description. I wonder if they only changed the tube size or if there are other changes in this new model compared to the Argos?

-Marty

There no questions asked lifetime..

Well one question, your return address..

I sent one in . Not from a springer issue and it was whatever days to get it there , a few days to process it, and the days to get it back to me.. so id say not bad and quick. It did not sit with them maybe 3 days not weeks..lol

So overall the warranty service was satisfactory and i got back a good scope ive been using off and on springers from gamo to hw..

Ps.. i did give pictures and quick explanation on my own accord..

Reactions: UCChris