• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 scope MOA $800

Classified Status
SOLD
For sale, Athlon Ares ETR UHD 4.5-30x56 FFP IR MOA scope with an MOA "dirty" reticle. This is an absolutely wonderful optic with a lifetime warranty. Used but not a scratch on it and the glass is flawless. This is an exceptional scope in every regard, great optics, illuminated reticle, crisp turrets and accurate, smooth tracking. The boys and I do not use MOA optics so it has to go. MSRP is $1562, actual retail is $1249. I'm asking $800 and half of shipping. Comes with a throw lever and no questions asked lifetime warranty.

Please check out my other classifieds for a Tier One bipod, RAW chassis, stock and grip, Gray Ops rail and Vortex Golden Eagle scope. Pay Pal only. Friends and family or you pay the fee. I am well known on AGN and have a ton of feedback. Have a great weekend!
Stoti

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0724.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0720.jpeg

IMG_0719.jpeg

IMG_0718.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ctkny