• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Athlon Ares btr 4.5x27x50 ffp like new fs PRICE REDUCED

Classified Status
NLA

MikeyMikey

Jul 29, 2018
Missouri
Like the title states I’ve got a nice athlon ares btr g2 4.5x27x50 ffp scope for sale. This is my first for sale listing. The scope is like new. No major scratches other than where the scope rings have been. Nothing is wrong with it or anything. Will come with working battery and scope shade! Just selling for a different brand to help a buddy with his new business. I would like $550 obo shoot me an offer all I can do is say no! I accept PayPal f&f or g&s just add the fees. I will probably respond to text messages faster. 417299twozerozerothree. I don’t have pictures with me atm as I’m posting from the lake. I can have you some pictures later today. I should also still have the original scope box!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: