Athlon ares 4.5x30 x56 etr

Another Athlon scope you might want to look at for bench rest if you like more magnification is the Ares ETR 15-60X56......The wife replaced her Vortex Golden Eagle for it and she really likes it......She shoots Bench Rest on high magnification.....

My FT rifle has a Midas Tac on it and my springer has a Midas Tac on it.....Yeah I guess you can say I like the Athlon scopes for sure 😎

Tony P.

Well got the scope and shot it today and it fits what i wanted perfectly! It would be nice if it would focus to 10 yds it would make it easier to setup more closely but i turned the power down and was able to get it setup inside to be able to hit a target about 5-6 inches low at 100 so that wasn’t bad. At 100 the center + just fits in the bull to leave a bit showing so a nice solid aim point and very bright and clear! Makes it easier to see 22 cal pellet holes! Im happy!

Reactions: Centercut
I have one in 4.5-30X and one in 3-18X. The 3-18X focuses down to 10 yards. Once thing I wasn't thrilled about is the reticle of the Ares ETR is thicker than the reticle on the Cronus. Other than that, I can't tell the difference between the two...
I put a helos on my ft 👻 6-24x56 has the same reticle as in the ares which i like better than those little dots in the middle i loose them

Reactions: Centercut