• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ataman P2C Compact -will it fit..

Hello No you will get it to start to thread on and then bottom out on the chassis so you will not get the moderator to bottom out on the shelf of the adapter(with this setup it leaves about i/3 of the adapter threads exposed ). You would need something like the donny fl koi 1.22x7 or do one of the following: slightly modify the end of the chassis, or use a 1/2 20 female to male 1/2 20 adaptor( or extender ) to use your ronin hope the helps Eric

Hello No you will get it to start to thread on and then bottom out on the chassis so you will not get the moderator to bottom out on the shelf of the adapter(with this setup it leaves about i/3 of the adapter threads exposed ). You would need something like the donny fl koi 1.22x7 or do one of the following: slightly modify the end of the chassis, or use a 1/2 20 female to male 1/2 20 adaptor( or extender ) to use your ronin hope the helps Eric

thanks! gonna start looking into the adapter/extender. pretty sure I dont want to take an angle grinder and knock a half inch off the p2c chassis :)