• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ataman Ataman m2r ultra compact in 2023?

The biggest gripe I've heard about Ataman's are their triggers, single stage not easily adjustable...also kinda heavy weight wise but shoot well.
I've watched a couple of videos and read in couple of threads here that they can be adjusted to an acceptable pull. I don't see this as a long range gun, but more of an armadillo popper up close and personal. I'm thinking door gun with a red dot or lpvo. If I can turn it down some it would be a good barn gun too.

Last edited:
The biggest gripe I've heard about Ataman's are their triggers, single stage not easily adjustable...also kinda heavy weight wise but shoot well.
I have two Ataman’s and I love the triggers, they are super light and never needed adjustments, just takes a little bit to get used to the single stage, I prefer single stage triggers now and don’t like two stages triggers anymore

Reactions: Ranchibi