• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ataman AP16

I have the Ataman AP16 with all the accessories available including extra air tanks. Can the tank be refilled on the pistol and then removed for future use? Can the tanks be refilled when off the pistol? I had the safety fall off onto the floor. I did put it back in place but why did it fall out and will it stay in place? Paid over $1400.00 for the pistol and accessories and the safety fill toost for sure the floor. If it fill out while outside the safety would be lost for sure. Any replies to [email protected] would be appreciated.

Its totally normal for the safety to completely fall out of Ataman guns that's how they were designed so no worries at all since your gun isnt defective in fact it seems to be perfect now that you mentioned the safety falling out.

You can unscrew the air cylinder at any time and refill it off the pistol no worries. Keep several pre filled as spares so you don't need to carry a huge tank.

Enjoy!