Ataman AP16

I needed to hold off on Spending more money on this PCP Adventure but I had to purchase the Ataman AP16 with both barrels and air cylinders. I also received the DonnFL Sumo Silencer. The Ataman AP BLACK Compact Air Cylinder is on backorder and it might be available in April or May. Everyone seems to have the Silver compact Barrels and Air cylinders available but I need the Black version. I'm tempted to purchase a Silver Compact Air cylinder but need to just be patient ands hopefully I'll get the black version before long in that I'm on everyone's preorder/backorder list.

You trying to hold off on spending money on PCP's? Doesn't sound like it if you bought the most expensive pistol out there! LOL

I would never sell my AP16...best PCP pistol ever made. ...best Air Pistol ever made. 
...until I make one of these into a full auto pistol: Full Auto Air Gun Breeches for Sale

kaylaindy,

There are numerous PCP pistols available at a lot more than $1000.00. I have the Ataman AP16 .22 because I like how it looks. If I wanted a PCP pistol that is really accurate and a competition pistol it would be something other than the Ataman. I consider my Ataman a great fun gun and it is now equipped with a Aimpoint Micro T-2 with the Sidelok Mount. I had the Aimpoint T-2 on my Colt 6940 AR befor putting something else on it. I forgot I had the T-2 setup so it is being tried out on the Ataman. I had to trick it out with the insert that allows the Sidelok to grab the pistols dovetail rail. A Aimpoint Dovetail mount is on the way that will be a lower mounting than the Sidelok.

i keep saying that I will back off from this Airgun Adventure but what I say is not what I do.

I enjoyed my Standard 8" Black AP-16 so much I decided to use the Pyramyd Air "Pistol Custom Builder" and build me a 6" version. I have been shooting both for about 6 months using the Hades .22 Cal 15.89 pellets, Holosun 507C Red/Green Dot sight and a Huggett moderator.

They shoot very accurate, the 8" will shoot .75" groups and the 6" will shoot .85" groups at 25 yards. I am sure they will do better as I develop better pistol shooting habits. Shooting these PCP pistols has made me a better shoot with my powder burners

I can shoot the Ataman AP-16 any day of the week in my back yard as the Huggett moderator keeps the sound level down. I get about 3 magazines from the 6" tank fill and about 4 magazines from the 8" tank fill.

I would recommend the Ataman AP-16 to anyone that likes to shoot pistols and wants to get better at their skill level.

AtamanAP16PistolsInCase.1617575663.JPG

AtamanAP16Pistol8Black.1617575670.JPG

AtamanAP16Pistol6CB.1617575677.JPG

I think someone asked me...I've had mine about 2-1/2 or 3 months. I don't count shots.

No leakage yet. I just (two days back) put one of Holosuns new retical (one chevron) sights on mine. Did some sighting in shots then a cylinders worth of shooting. All is good. I put a Huma silencer on mine. Well, 1/2 of a Huma silencer. Size wise, it just...fits. It also works well at taming the bark.

Ataman, AP16, .177.1622698791.JPG

Mike