• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ataman AP16 problem of cylinder leaks

I bought three Ataman AP16 pistols this year and all were defective. The first one had a sticky lever that couldn’t be tightened as the screw was stripped. The other two the cylinder leaked after less than a month of use. Ended up returning each gun. They are extremely accurate and very beautiful. Wondering if anyone has had one for awhile without these issues. Also if anyone has had similar issues but was able to repair it.

Since I have over $300 in accessories for this gun like an adapter for a silencer, spare magazines and a custom grip, I was thinking to purchase another one. If anyone has a used working one that they’re willing to sell or trade please let me know.

Not a single problem with my black, compact.

Looks good, great shooter, no leakage. I just added a set of palm swelled rubber grips, a Holosun sight and a short silencer. Did a little trigger adjusting, that's all it needed.

Ataman, AP16, .177.1622181413.JPG

Mike