Ataman AP16 - Anyone have one and how do you like it?

1536430343_17778212805b941107cd90c3.08984549_P1000741.JPG
I love mine 

I might add that mine would not fully rotate the magazine exactly inline with the bore. It would sometimes very slightly bind closing the breach....thus finishing rotating the imagine into the ball detent locator. Sent it back and all they did was replace the magazine with a newer style. I was still not happy as it didn't always rotate the magazine completely into the detent. I soldered a tiny tab of tin on the indexer piece and filed it down to the point where it didn't over or under rotate the magazine. Has worked perfectly ever since :),

My buddy has one. He also bought the short tube and barrel. You mentioned turning it up. Its a typical dude thing to want to do but I assure you, this thing is tuned to perfection out of the box. There is only so much you can get out of a regulated gun this size and Ataman did it. He shoots it all the time and I always shoot it anytime its near me. Super accurate, precision made and very loud. It has a weird trigger like my Leshiy. Its not stiff or gritty, its just vague. Velocity and shot count are very respectable. When it comes off the reg, it degasses and there is almost nothing left. Impressive little gun.