• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AT44 Suppression

The QE barrels have an end cap that unscrews. As it's threaded, you could add an additional LDC but it would make an already very long gun into something that would be unmanageable for many. 

The problem is that the QE system (and the the whole rifle) is really spec'd for the 22 so the built in baffle system is too thin for a 25. It's actually very effective on the 22.

You could try adding the Hatsan regulator instead. It should reduce the noise a little without increasing the length. 

If it was me, I would buy one of the Hatsan LW barrels without the QE system. They come threaded so you could add a more effective LDC from NC without increasing the length. They aren't sold in America but there are a number of UK vendors that will ship barrels here. 

Most of my customers with the QE guns remove their factory shrouds and use a screw on LDC, they work much much better than the shrouds. The QE shrouds from my experience do very little to the report of the gun. I had a Galatian and it was very loud with the factory shroud. The factory barrel is threaded so you do not have to replace the barrel just remove the shroud and screw on an LDC, Neil.