• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

At Your Front Door

When ever i was having something of significant value being shipped to me and i wasn't able to be home i picked up the item directly from the UPS distribution center. I did this several times with guitars and or amplifiers that i didn't want left in the heat/cold. I was never really concerned about someone stealing the guitar because i have lived in the boondocks for the past 25 years and have never had an issue.

In some cases i arranged to meet the ups driver and pickup the item. I didn't want my item bouncing around the bad roads all day and this also allowed me to get it sooner.

Your question leads me to believe that you are concerned about the item possibly being taken from your porch etc. 

If they will ship to the post office then that would be a safer solution.

Always got good service from pyramid air. Midwayusa is very good as well, got my Striker 1000x .22 from them. 2-3 days straight to me from MO, rather than cheap amazon seller that shipped me 1000s .177 instead of 1000x .22 in like 10-14 days and tried to stick me with it. Went all over half the east coast & in-out of Ohio 3-4 times! Seller " Treadpro" on amazon is very good for Hammer's scopes. Save money with points on Amazon Chase card. Fair price and ships promptly and no mangled, bent, etc boxes and well packed. Better prices for a lot of air gun stuff on walmart.com. And free shipping if store pickup is available.

Had a fx impact ups to my door ,,i never got, first it was left with neighbor, then left at side door, dont have one , ups was supposed to have a signature, they dont ,,Here it is seven weeks later, just got the call from Utah airguns ,new impact there waiting for me ,utah air has been really great through this process ,,be careful .anything can happen .it destroy all the excitement of course ,,pat

It rains packages at my door all the time! 😄

Sometimes they make me sign for it, sometimes they don't, but I live in a decent neighborhood so I'm never too worried if I'm at work and they leave something at the front door. Plus I have a security system with cameras anyway, so if anyone took anything I could go straight to the cops with clear face video!