• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

At Long Last! Rapid Air Weapons HM1000x.25

All I can say it WOW!

The gun was very well packaged. Triple boxed with egg crate foam top and bottom.

Bare gun as shipped.

Adding picatinny rail adapter and bi-pod.

Installing the new Falcon 5.5-25x50ir scope with Warne Maxima rings.

Scope comes with nice flip up caps and a sun shade. Very nice touch!

I am very impressed with the high quality of construction. Fit and finish are virtually perfect! The stock is just gorgeous! These photos don't really do it justice. The grip is as comfortable as it looks. I'm very pleased and so far it seems to have been worth the wait.

Tomorrow I will try and sight it in and try some groups.
:-D

Thanks guys! Gundog I'm actually not that happy with the photo quality. I will take more soon. I can do better. These were just some quick ones so I could get something up for you guys ASAP. Need better light next time. But ya I agree they need more photos on their site. They also need a list of options. I had to learn about the different options from folks here. I made two upgrades to my order as I first learned about the carbon fiber barrel sleeve then the euro rail and picatinny adapter. Anyway I am just so tickled with this gun! Been staring at it all evening. Wife won't let me take it to bed with me. I will have to wait till after work tomorrow to fondle it some more. She is already calling it the other woman! LOL!

Hey thanks everyone for all the nice comments! Its just as sexy this morning as my dreams of it last night! Haha! It truly is a work of art and I can see why they can hardly keep up with demand. Hell I already want another one! If it shoots as good as it looks I will be one happy camper. Showed it to my neighbor who was a sharp shooter in the navy. He was shocked that it was an air gun. Had no idea about high end PCP's. He's excited to try it. I'm curious to see the power difference over my 39 fpe Mrod .22. Will get the chrony out this weekend and see where she's at. This is going to be so much fun! I have been waiting so long to play with this gun. May have to take a couple days off and make a four day weekend so I can get some serious trigger time in.