• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning At-44-10

Hey man you probably just have a small piece of debris in your fill port. Degass the gun completely and take off the air tube. It should screw right off. Now look on YouTube there should be a video on how to do that. Inside the fill port area there will be orings and a seal that acts as a check valve. That means it should let air in but seal back when that air stops coming in. Basically it's a seal that when working properly only let's air go one way. I suspect that you have a piece of debris slightly blocking it from working. If you feel like you cannot do this then pm me and I can do some research for you and walk you through it. I have an at44 but never took the air tube apart. I have done it on lots of other guns however. You should buy new seals for everything inside the at44 and replace all the ones in the air tube while you are fixing it. You might want to replace the rest of the seals while your at it but if that is too much trouble then just do the air tube. It's not that hard to do. Be careful not to scratch the metal trying to remove seals. I use dental picks from harbor freight and take a file and sandpaper to the tips to blunt them. This makes them extremely dull and prevents accidental scratches. If you really feel like it's something you can't do then you can send the stuff to me and I'll do it for you. I only ask that you give me good feedback and pay for shipping. I'd rather you do this yourself tho and gain the experience. You can do it!