ask AEAC - zbroia, saber tactical, rti priest, moisture, ebr, rmac, pa cup

Hey Steve. Really like what you've done here answering questions with your wife. I think she's terrific and a welcome partner for your new endeavor. Here are two things I would like to see you cover on your main channel. Nobody, that is to say, nobody is willing to measure length of pull. Another is comb height. Also, I would like to see actual weight measurements. I've found that manufacturers fudge weights on airguns but especially on scopes. As always your videos are the go to reviews for me and no doubt for others as well. And Tatya (I think that's right), please do us a welcome and a farewell in Russian.

I would love something simple, like show us your range and target, what’s it’s made of etc 

you should a target at the end of the pool at one location, id like to see what you use as a target, what it’s made of and what you have as backdrop material (if you do)

if it’s good enough for you it’ll work for the rest of us, there’s a lot of people that do reviews of products etc but nothing on this sort of thing 

Hey Steve. Really like what you've done here answering questions with your wife. I think she's terrific and a welcome partner for your new endeavor. Here are two things I would like to see you cover on your main channel. Nobody, that is to say, nobody is willing to measure length of pull. Another is comb height. Also, I would like to see actual weight measurements. I've found that manufacturers fudge weights on airguns but especially on scopes. As always your videos are the go to reviews for me and no doubt for others as well. And Tatya (I think that's right), please do us a welcome and a farewell in Russian.

Pssst, I've always done all my own weighing and in the Vlogs almost always show pics of the gun on the scales with & without the scope 😉

I would love something simple, like show us your range and target, what’s it’s made of etc 

you should a target at the end of the pool at one location, id like to see what you use as a target, what it’s made of and what you have as backdrop material (if you do)

if it’s good enough for you it’ll work for the rest of us, there’s a lot of people that do reviews of products etc but nothing on this sort of thing

Hello, Katya and I covered this for y'all already in "ask AEAC" on AEAC Vlog 👍

Hello Steve,

i love all your videos! I’m learning a lot by you, it’s not easy for me because I living in Belgium and I’m a french speaking so I try to understand all you say and the subtitle help me too.

I’m new in the world of airgun and there a lot of things to know for understand how it’s work and be able to tweak power, weight pellet, etc..

in this video you speak about the speed of pellet in general, i have read and see lot of videos about that and all go in your way.

but today I make some tests with my airgun and the result is a bit strange..

i have shoots 5 pellets of 3 differents weight at 50meters and catch the speed with a Chinese chronograph.

i shoots with a umarex reign .22 fac version (but poor power result.. +/-50joules and the specification give 60joules) connected to a scuba tanks and a huma air inline regulator setup to 150bar because the internal regulator is not as good as it was expected.

1587491717_2752669275e9f33859ace12.07019099.png

I had made a speed test of the internal regulator of the reign before from 230 to 100bar and I have the best power at 150bar.

(up to down on the picture)

1587491452_12429981705e9f327c33a965.94979683.jpeg

1 Jsb exact 1,030

speed result 315-315-311-310-312 and a nice group at this range (I’m not a great shooter yet)

2 Jsb exact 1,175

speed result 297-299-297-298-298 and a just a group... lol

3 H&N barracuda match 1,37

speed result 282-285-283-283-283 and really not beautiful group.

so in my case, the pellet with the higher speed give me the best group. How do you explained that ?

i have also try the Jsb monster redesign 25gr another day the speed was 255m/s and the result between jsb 1,175 et the H&N

1587491505_11564596885e9f32b1a75884.60120597.jpeg

Thanks you for sharing your knowledge !

Jerome