• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ashley78 Scammer beware!!

Got a message from Ashley78 on here because I was looking to purchase a superior heavy liner on here. Was redirected to some guy named Trevor who supposedly lives in Texas. That guy is a total joke. Emails are sent from an AOL email (usually scammers) and each email is not sent as a reply but as a new one. He requires a screenshot of payment sent and wanted the transaction ID to be able to process the PayPal payment. What a joke! Always go with your gut. If it feels weird, it most likely is like all my other encounters with these idiots. [email protected] is the referred email. BEWARE!!

Cheers!!🤙

Got a message from Ashley78 on here because I was looking to purchase a superior heavy liner on here. Was redirected to some guy named Trevor who supposedly lives in Texas. That guy is a total joke. Emails are sent from an AOL email (usually scammers) and each email is not sent as a reply but as a new one. He requires a screenshot of payment sent and wanted the transaction ID to be able to process the PayPal payment. What a joke! Always go with your gut. If it feels weird, it most likely is like all my other encounters with these idiots. [email protected] is the referred email. BEWARE!!

Cheers!!🤙
Next time please use the Report button to notify the moderators.

Thanks!