• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Aselkon Bad o good ???

Air gun archery fun had them for a while.
Think he got 1 or 2 left to sell. He's had one as low as 299 before . Don't know i guess they dont sell fast?

With anything i assume tjat luck of the draw comes in play as well on bad or good .. drop wes a email on ones he got and ask questions and work out a deal on one . Hes a ok guy ..

Last edited:
They are junk, had one and sold it, garbage regulator, no accuracy etc, it was a cool looking rifle but doesn’t perform, I can’t remember which model it was think it was a mx9 sniper, another Turkish made flop airgun

E6D6EF4C-B4A6-4DEB-A630-47CD62EBC21F.jpeg

Had one around here for a short time ... kept fighting a leaking bottle at screw on neck of drop block .. POOR design right there.
Lots of hammer bounce and shroud is cosmetic offering zero air stripping or silencing. W/O an LDC friggen LOUD !!
Power with the smallish plenum maxes out in .22 @ 32fpe there about.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
Had one around here for a short time ... kept fighting a leaking bottle at screw on neck of drop block .. POOR design right there.
Lots of hammer bounce and shroud is cosmetic offering zero air stripping or silencing. W/O an LDC friggen LOUD !!
Power with the smallish plenum maxes out in .22 @ 32fpe there about.
Ya I forgot about the useless shroud, those things are loud.. lots of hammer bounce.. was the weirdest sounding rifle shooting I ever had lol. Live and learn I guess.. the only Turkish made rifle I ever had luck with and would buy again is a Reximex.. kinda regret selling my Throne