• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events ASC FT Match Saturday June 26, 2021

Good evening everyone,

This is a reminder that the June Field Target match at ASC will be next Saturday June 26, 2021 as usual on the 4th Saturday of the month. As per our recent FT matches, we will follow COVID guidelines for this match, so please adhere to these if you wish to participate:

• Follow social distancing guidelines from Tarrant County and the State of Texas before, during and after shooting.
  • You may wear a mask, but that is not a requirement.

This match will be 56 shots using 3 targets per lane. There will be 2 forced position (kneeling and standing) lanes. I anticipate that the Troyer will be about 30-31 again. I will not be in attendance, so Terry Vanpool will be the Match Director with some help from Chris Simmons most likely. I’ll setup everything on Friday.

The start time will be 9:30am

Gates will open at 7:30 for sight in and sign up.
Safety meeting at 9:15. Rifle match to start at 9:30am.
All rifles must be in a case or rifle carrier when moving between lanes.
Please note that it is a club rule that all shooters wear appropriate EYE protection. We don't have extras so remember to bring your own.

ASC Members $5, non-Members $10
Arlington Sportsman’s Club is located at: 11500 County Road525, Mansfield, TX 76063(Also called Lillian Road)

Jeff Cloud FT Match Director
[email protected]
817-360-0611