• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback arubino19 Excellent AGN Member

arubino19 is a trustworthy seller! My biggest purchase and no worries at all! Great communication and well packaged.

Thank you!

• August 2, 2021 at 7:36 am FLAG | LINK
    arubino19

United States

Accuracy: +1

image.1627907747.jpg
    Looking to sell my fully setup FX Impact MK2 .22 cal. This is the last version MK2 produced last December will some latest upgrades including 20 MOA rail, dual pellet/slug transfer port, superior liner etc. Also included is the Element Optics Titan FFP MOA reticle, two piece EagleVision adjustable mounts, DonnyFL Tatsu, Huma knurled cocking lever, extra mag, two boxes NSA 23 grain slugs, and authentic Atlas BT10 LW17 V8 bipod. Gun and most accessories were purchased from UA in February. Gun is in immaculate shape, no dings or scratches. It’s actually never been used outside. It’s currently tuned for 23 grain slugs at 930 fps.

Price is $1,500 USD firm I’ll cover standard shipping CONUS only. I have most payment apps, I prefer PayPal or Zelle. If PayPal buyer pays fees for goods and services transaction otherwise if friends and family is agreed on I will provide photo of my drivers license and any other personal information needed to provide a comfortable transaction. I will ship same day if shipping places are not closed otherwise the following morning. Thanks. 

you can text me at for photos and questions.
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by arubino19.

• Author

The topic ‘[SOLD] FX Impact MK2 .22 fully setup’ is closed to new replies.