• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Artemis

I don't think so. Snowpeak doesn't go by Artemis any more but I think they are who you are asking about. There are many SPA made guns sold by US distributors that are sold under other names. Like the Notos and the Stoeger Bullshark. Airgun, Archery, Fun is in Canada and sells several SPA guns. I think they are the only one in North America.

Reactions: Nattboy and Cody01
They are hard to buy from I have found. I found they on do only do wire transfers unless I am missing something.
Bought four guns, two scopes, so far, easy as can be, just not FX guns to US customers, though. Posted "how-to" year, or so, back search (upper right page corner) archives, "Krale," "WorriedMan," in member search box. WM

Reactions: Cody01
I have had no problems buying guns or other things from Krale. They don't check out guns before shipping like Utah and I think AoA do but they ship quickly and mine have been well protected with no damage. They do not respond well to emails - very slow - but are great when you call them. I make the call on my cell phone when it is on wifi and it costs me almost nothing to call them. The only guns I've bought from them are my 3 P35s. But I just bought a Vector Veyron 6-24 SFP and 4 tins of pellets from them and they were well packed and arrived in great shape. Their price on JSB 25 caliber 34 grain pellets was a few dollars less a tin than U. S. suppliers and it did not add any additional shipping to my scope order to add them.

I ordered a barrel for my 25 caliber P35 from them and it took almost a year to get here. Didn't shoot any better than the one I had but fortunately I found a tune in the meantime for the original barrel that shoots much better. I think the problem on the barrel was a lot more snowpeak than it was Krale. I think the South African outfit that offers the bigger plenum I used on my 25 will also machine a TJ barrel to fit a P35 - I would ask there if I wanted another barrel. I think they go by extreme airguns. Even it it takes a long time I like the fact that Krale is willing to sell SPA parts.

Snowpeak M60B .35 recently arrived from Krale, took four days to Tampa. All guns and scopes have arrived perfectly packed, damage-free. Krale has been exceptional for e-mail contact, in all regards, some of the nicest folks I've had the pleasure to deal with. At first, Capitol One refused to approve sale without a hassle, now they know I shop Krale, so they text 6-digit approval code to phone @ time of purchase to complete sale, very smooth and easy. Might help to contact your credit card company with heads up, foreign sales, from out of the blue, tend to spook them. WM