artemis vendor for US.

I'm a tinkerer. My first instinct is to open her wide up and tune for power. I'm going to try it out as is though. If it's consistent, I'm not looking for mad power. I am satisfied with bullpups filling my need for compact powerful guns. I'm looking for cheap pistol practice. I love these pcp guns, I have all the goodies to fill, so this pistol as an open sighted, unstocked pistol seems to be a good choice for me. Especially because they can be made quiet cheaply and without legal challenge. I'm just one page into that thread Hawkeye, and its already offered a lot to think about. If the extreme spread isn't sexy, I see lots of ideas on this pistol. I look forward to devouring all the info and threads on this little pistol. Thanks for a nudge in the right direction.

Open sights on PP700 are WAY better than those on the PP750.

PP700 can be powered up WAY more than the PP750. 

The build of the PP700 is WAY better than the PP750 

The only thing the PP750 has is a magazine & wire buttstock.

Although I like them both, I always grab the PP700 unless it's just for plinking around the yard.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Scoutscope

I see you're from Missouri, I live in Springfield. Right now the pp750 is my favorite airgun although I do use the wire stock. Kkarmical is right that the stock sights leave something to be desired on the 750, but it is well suited to a compact red dot. Not too hard to get them close to 725 - 750 fps with 15.4 gr Daisy hollow points, which mine does quite well with. Obviously it's a trade off with shout count, about 26 shots for me. Regulator is set at 150 and I did add a small hammer weight at the end of the spring. If I dial it back to 680 - 700 fps, I get in the mid forties for a shot count. If you have any questions or need help just P. M. me and I will give you my phone number. Good luck. 

IMG_20211219_213350.1639975835.jpg
thanks Hawkeye check it out. Wes got me this nice piece in 22 caliber. Then I got to work fitting a hair curler and felt LDC. you can tell that machine work is like falling down the rabbit's hole. To make an adapter I had to make a longer handle for my lathe dog, an o-ring mandrel, and some spacers to press the part onto a mandrel. I am waiting on a set of baffles for the shroud, but this little project turned out well enough I may just cut the shroud down about 3 in to shorten up the overall length of the pistol and skip the baffles.
IMG_20211219_201931.1639975836.jpg

I just got me a Gamo. 22 caliber 1300 fps for small game hunting I am going to take to basspro and have bore sighted. Looking for someone with a solid gun rest and help sighting in. I have 3 different kinds of pellets to use to see what one shoots best. I am from Springfield mo I have an uncureable spine disease can't travel to far and I am not real reliable because of this it causes me lots of pain. If anyone is looking to help out a new old guy into this for small game please hit me up. Thanks