artemis vendor for US.

What about a Marauder pistol ,known as a Prod..a 22 repeater that has more options than a PP-750.

I have both,I like the way the Artemis PP-750 fits my hand,but my Prods have a lot more choices on how I want to customize them,plus getting parts for Prod is a Whole lot easier.

Wes is great to deal with,have you went to their web site ,when I went the PP-750 was in stock....now-a-days you gotta act fast,like they say," here today gone tomorrow".

I got a chance to speak with Wes myself. He's very friendly and helpful. As to why there are no us importers, I'm curious. These snow peak guns are popular. If you could import them, you could sure sell them. The biggest problem getting them from our Northern neighbors seems to me to be the lack of supressor type stuff due to legalities. I'm trying to figure it out as I go. I'd like to see the Reximex guns here also. They look promising

I'm a tinkerer. My first instinct is to open her wide up and tune for power. I'm going to try it out as is though. If it's consistent, I'm not looking for mad power. I am satisfied with bullpups filling my need for compact powerful guns. I'm looking for cheap pistol practice. I love these pcp guns, I have all the goodies to fill, so this pistol as an open sighted, unstocked pistol seems to be a good choice for me. Especially because they can be made quiet cheaply and without legal challenge. I'm just one page into that thread Hawkeye, and its already offered a lot to think about. If the extreme spread isn't sexy, I see lots of ideas on this pistol. I look forward to devouring all the info and threads on this little pistol. Thanks for a nudge in the right direction.