• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Artemis / Snowpeak PP750 Help

Hello everyone,

Does any body have a photo schematics parts break down for a Artemis / Snowpeak PP750 that I can get a copy of? See photo, had this small screw fall out from around the trigger area this morning. It is NOT an allen socket but a tiny Phillips.

ThomasT

PP750.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1

Thomas
If I remember correctly, there are 3 small phillips screws on the right side of the handle. One is exposed and one or 2 are under the wooden grip. My guess is you forgot to install on of them under the wooden grip. Take a look.
Hello @Hawkeye51

It was not those screws, I removed the wood and all of those screws are in place.

This screw is only 2.44mm diameter x 3mm long, really small.

I ordered the gun to have a long barrel with a full shroud , trigger set at 1 pound and shoot at 700fps. Did not get any of my requested items???

Thank you for the help,
ThomasT

Looks like the rear site screw #27... mine was loose on all 3 pistols.
Hello @thane

I have removed the rear sight and using a scope. I took the side cover off and removed the trigger assembly and there are no missing screws in that part. It beats me where this goes, I am beginning to think it accidently got inside the gun when the dealer was working on it and it is not part of my gun?????

Bye the way, is your "Safety Pin" on the trigger backwards from other guns with this style of safety.
On all of my other guns when the "Pin" is pushed all the way towards the left side of the gun and sticking out of the trigger, a "red band" is showing and is ready to fire. On this gun it is just the opposite.

ThomasT

• Wow
It looks like the screw on the back of the trigger that holds the safety switch
Hello @Seth0764

Mine is different, there is a spring and ball bearing with a screw in from the top that holds the pin. Thanks for your help anyway.

ThomasT