Tuning Artemis PP750 - time to start modding

Contact Wes from airgunarcheryfun, he ordered some volume from the shop, I am not in the loop.

Did Wes step on your toes on a plenum you designed? If thats the case I wouldn't buy from him. As it is I never got my magazines from him including the extra one I paid extra for. He doesn't respond to my emails any more.

Did Wes step on your toes on a plenum you designed? ....

No not Wes, but

I got a hard time on some other forums saying that I am/was encouraging people to make the PP750 performance illegal - in one or the other way. I understand the concerns, BUT:

The responsibility how to manage the "performance" within local - legal - limits comes down to a user perspective and attitude.

The product development cannot and won't control the users potential misbehaving in any way.
This is not a game where I shall attach a bunch of bright yellow stickers saying "operating this device needs a common sense".
Wes from AAF can/shall decide for a go if he want to do a trade.

We have no knowledge of what jurisdiction Attila is making these awesome modifications, or what licenses he holds. We don't even know if his name is actually Attila.

...yet the fun police show up to weigh in, project unsubstantiated restrictions, attempt to restrict discussion and assert paranoid reasoning. 

Be safe, and don't let the Debbie Downers influence you.

pictures with a clone:

20201216_222851.1608177978.jpg

20201216_222737.1608177988.jpg

20201216_222706.1608178001.jpg

Anybody successfully converted the .22 to .25?

I am just trying to clear my drawers from all .177 and possibly .22 (pellets, cleaning/polishing and tools) and hopefully bring all my barrels to a single calibre size.

The pistol is in parts now (deburring, polishing internals) and I am designing a new plenum block, not a simple machining it will be a two side operation so need to make a jig as well.

My best guess to

- extend the block from 10 mm to 25 mm thickness (so the plenum would be 15mm longer) and,

- incorporate a reg gauge as well, also,

- it would be nice to have a picatinny or arca mounting hole from underneath as well, I still need to research for a shortest possible rail.

I have no machines (lathe or mill) I will ask my old friend for a favour.

任何人都做了类似的事情,并想分担我有兴趣获得更大的全会的成本。

View attachment 126207
Hi! Can you send me a drawing of pp750 modified parts! Thank you.

有人成功转化为.22 .25 吗

我想从所有的0177和可能的0.22(颗粒、清洁/抛光和)中清除我的单纯的现象,并希望将我所有的尺寸的工具都变成一个。

手机正在设计一个内部的内部,我正在设计一个内部钻石,而不是一个正在加工的部件,所以现在需要简单的加工,现在是一个新的操作,正在制作一个。

我最好的猜测

- 将兵厚度从 10 毫米的延长到 25 毫米(因此,每个单位会增加 15 毫米体),并且,

- 还包含一个规则量规,

-下面从弧形的皮孔中也有一个很好的表现,需要另外添加卡丁尼或我的名字。

我没有机器(车床或铣床),我会请我的老朋友帮忙。

任何人做了类似的事情,想分担我有兴趣获得更多的全会的报价。

[附加=完整]126207[/附加]
你好你给我一张pp750!谢谢你的收藏品吗。