Tuning Artemis PP750 - time to start modding

Anybody successfully converted the .22 to .25?

I am just trying to clear my drawers from all .177 and possibly .22 (pellets, cleaning/polishing and tools) and hopefully bring all my barrels to a single calibre size.

The pistol is in parts now (deburring, polishing internals) and I am designing a new plenum block, not a simple machining it will be a two side operation so need to make a jig as well.

My best guess to

- extend the block from 10 mm to 25 mm thickness (so the plenum would be 15mm longer) and,

- incorporate a reg gauge as well, also,

- it would be nice to have a picatinny or arca mounting hole from underneath as well, I still need to research for a shortest possible rail.

I have no machines (lathe or mill) I will ask my old friend for a favour.

Anybody made something similar and want to share the costs I am interested to get a larger plenum anyhow.

20201122_124144.1606067041.jpg

Reactions: WheatKK
Mountain air air guns does....google it...

Here is the web site... mountainaircustomairguns.com

I want to beef up my 750 and a longer barrel is the first step towards that goal.

Hoot

UPDATE...Here's the response I got when I inquired about a longer barrel for the 750....

"No sorry I know nothing about this gun

Thanks, Roy

www.mountainaircustomairguns.com"

No testing further until I finish all the modifications/debugging I had in my mind. I can say only I need to change the barrel to a longer one.

I polished the original regulator bevel washers no need to spend extra bucks for Huma, also minimized the friction between all moving parts, for now looks promising.

Waiting for my orders, need more .22 pellets and orings from oringsandmore (in the mail) and then I shall experiment with the hammer weight, right now it is way to heavy and makes a sound like "bumphf" instead of "thing", probably bouncing/rattling on a replaced weaker spring, maybe that will stop ones I pressurize the chamber.

As per Canadian laws no air pistol can exceed 500 fps = becomes prohibited...

but

a pistol is considered a one hand shooting device.

If I jump to the longer barrel 18" + length which is "intend" to use with two hands (pistol vs carbine). Only then I can give you numbers,

but be prepared for eye opening numbers :) :)

Your going to make some serious power with an 18" barrel and the increased volume plenum.

Yes I know that, but I cannot expose my numbers (these CA lawmakers just looking for any excuse to make more cuts) until I secure my new longer barrel (which actually converts the pistol to carbine).

I have a problem locating more .22 pellets and I will make a test run for max number of shots in sub 500 with lower reg pressure.