Artemis PP750 grips

I just got this Artemis PP750 yesterday and honestly, first impressions, im really quite impressed with the build quality despite some skepticism I had at first before receiving it. When I was into paintball 15 years ago, I remember a lot of paintball markers used the 45 grips , this looks like it does too , unfortunately I dont have any to compare but I want to dress her up , can anyone confirm or possibly give me some measurements if they have any powder burners using these grips before I order?

272952353_3178246905791415_9138001356288864790_n.1644325163.jpg

Wes over at Airgun Archery fun has some custom grips for the PP750 among other great stuff. Google for that website.

FYI the grips that Wes sells are three different colors but are the same thickness as stock . I have the blue, but at the moment can't post pictures , one thing I have noticed they will scratch fairly easy so be gently with them . You might want to get the regulator gauge block also, it has picatinny rails on it for a bipod or flash lite . There are also 23 accessories for the PP750 on Wes's site . He also has new designed mags for it but mine are on the way (Thur.) so I don't know how they will do, the stock ones were not that great but your mileage may vary . You will also notice that the extended butt stock has some flex too it, do a search in the pistol section to get some ideas of what some of us have done too resolve it but maybe you just want to use it as a pistol only .Mine is in 22cal. and like's the crosman domes 14.3's. BTW what caliber did you get ? Good luck with your build I think you'll like it . Darell

H

Wes over at Airgun Archery fun has some custom grips for the PP750 among other great stuff. Google for that website.

FYI the grips that Wes sells are three different colors but are the same thickness as stock . I have the blue, but at the moment can't post pictures , one thing I have noticed they will scratch fairly easy so be gently with them . You might want to get the regulator gauge block also, it has picatinny rails on it for a bipod or flash lite . There are also 23 accessories for the PP750 on Wes's site . He also has new designed mags for it but mine are on the way (Thur.) so I don't know how they will do, the stock ones were not that great but your mileage may vary . You will also notice that the extended butt stock has some flex too it, do a search in the pistol section to get some ideas of what some of us have done too resolve it but maybe you just want to use it as a pistol only .Mine is in 22cal. and like's the crosman domes 14.3's. BTW what caliber did you get ? Good luck with your build I think you'll like it . Darell

H

It is a .22 and previous owner is Shortfuse here on AGN, he offered to sell me the 3d printed stock pieces but I removed the stock already as I bought it to soley be a pistol. I got it with 2 mags, and 2 aftermarket mags, plus all the stuff in the original picture. I was looking at that gauge block but it showed out of stock. Short fuse was getting (if I recall from our chat) 650 fps with 18.5 grain pellets after he made some adjustments? I will trying my fx 18.13 and 15.89 pellets and running them over the chrono possibly Sunday.