Artemis pp700sa vs Marauder pistol

Yes, too easy to get overwhelmed with good intentions.I be pinioned,get the Prod...,Mine wears a custom carbine stock that cost more than it.It is also a repeater.....I also have a Crossman 1720T...single shot..177,that is a better pistol with accuracy that is very hard to match.

Thus to me it is a question of.22 Prod Repeater or about the best single shot.177 pistol made.

I would pick the 1720T....so accurate....both are rather large.

Also have the newer model Artemis 750...to me it needs more work than either of the above "pistols".

Expect around 22-under 30 shots on a fill..I been using a good hand pump with no problems,mine also have good scopes mounted to them,not needed for what you are doing,also think about mounting a bi-pod ...or not.

Both are fun guns, but after receiving my Pp750, and smoothing out the kinks, the winner is...... PP750, at least for me. I like the Maurader Pistol so much I have two of them, and up until a month ago they were my favorite carbine/pistol out of a dozen rifles & pistols.

The Pp750 does require some " LOVE" right out of the box, but everything is easily fixable, and well documented on several forums. If I can (you can) turn a "rough around the edges" production gun into a smooth, well functioning gem with "caveman" tools only. I couldn't be happier with the results . For 35 yards and less it shines. I'm using a red dot right now, with old man eyes, so it's probably better than I think it is.

I'm having Cataract surgery next month with Panoptic multifocal lenses. I guess I'll find out if the that Pp750 is as good as I think, or maybe those 5 shot groups are just "blending" into an illusion of one big hole. He he

If you are just going to kill tree rats, either with do. I would go with what ever is least costly to you. If you go with a PCP you will need something to fill it and that will cost you. Once you kill all the tree rats, then what? If you are planning to get into the hobby, a pcp is the way to go but if you are only going to kill the tree rats causing the problem you may want to go with a C02 option. Again Crossman and Diana make great C02 pistols/ carbines. You may want to consider the Diana Chaser Kit

https://www.pyramydair.com/customer-discussions/m/Diana_Chaser_CO2_Air_Rifle_Kit/4613

You would not have to purchase a pcp pump to fill the weapon. The kit has a carbine barrel and stock. It will humanely send a tree rat to hell.