• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Artemis p15 .2

Hi everyone me again. I got myself a chrono and ran both my p15 .25 and my pr900 .22 through it.

My pr900 is setup to run 24ftlbs and that's what it showed on the chrono.
Now my p15 which I have had issues with lack of power and has shown that. It's tp is 5mm standard and upgraded to a lane reg thats set at 145bar as Robert lane set it up to run to achieve 45ftlbs these guns are sold by krale as 43ftlbs standard. But it's running 16ftlbs. How is this possible?? Anyone any ideas please.

Yeah, the .25 P15 is not a powerhouse. I’ve had one since 2017 and it was a major project gun with a boatload of money and fabrication time involved. Even after all of that it still underperforms compared to every other .25 bullpup on the planet in the power to reg setting comparison. If you want a .25 that easily spits 25gr pellets around 900fps the best mod you can do is sell it and buy another gun.

16 is too low. I defined my p35 to about 32 fpe because it likes H&N FTTs which ate only 20 grains. Pushing g them to 875 gives me about 32fpe. The p35 is a p15 with side cooking. I wonder if your barrel could be rotated slightly so the barrel port is slightly obstructed. I think your grub screw may be in or under the pirating rail so it will be a bit difficult to check. If it isn't that I would check the rest of the air path for an obstruction. 45 might be a bit high but I'm confident you can achieve upper 30s.

Hi everyone me again. I got myself a chrono and ran both my p15 .25 and my pr900 .22 through it.

My pr900 is setup to run 24ftlbs and that's what it showed on the chrono.
Now my p15 which I have had issues with lack of power and has shown that. It's tp is 5mm standard and upgraded to a lane reg thats set at 145bar as Robert lane set it up to run to achieve 45ftlbs these guns are sold by krale as 43ftlbs standard. But it's running 16ftlbs. How is this possible?? Anyone any ideas please.
I had this same issue with a Kalibr Argus from Krale.

I could only get ~800fps out of it shooting JSB 44.75gr and it should have been doing 915fps. I tried everything, including adjusting the regulator with Krale's help, and I ended up shipping it back.

Sorry for the typos in my previous note. I did it from my phone and I am not good at that. I looked up the velocity my P35 achieved with JSB 33.95 pellets and it was about 720-725 fps. That is with the tune it came with. So a little less than 40 fpe. I turned the regulator down 1/4 turn but if you turned it up a similar amount I'm sure you could get a little over 40 fpe. But the air has to get out of the regulated chamber and down the barrel to achieve this, obviously. I still think the subject gun is obstructed somewhere.