• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning artemis p12 100 yards at 1080 fps w slugs 1/2 inch group

That’s impressive. Too bad you can’t be a little more modest. I always enjoy reading about project guns that start out as a so so airgun and with work and dedication turn into a real shooter. I’ve built a couple and it’s a very interesting journey. Lots to learn from these projects. But it’s very hard to interested in your topics when you keep boasting and talking smack about other guys here. Most of us would love to see a budget airgun clean house at a major competition. But not with a buffoon behind the trigger.

Reactions: Shortcut
Of course shot count change i have been tuning the gun. I had to make changes to reg pressure. The reason why im rude is , thats how i was treated first.You guys seem to think im nobody. How much do you think im being paid to do all this . Including rmac. Your going to see just what i am soon enough. Now keep sitting in your recliners making rude comments.There's a hurricane brew and is blow threw rmac and take all it can.What are you going to say then.This is the only way it can go with these competition guys they s talk and then don,t back it up. I will be posting more different extremely accurate guns soon . Troy your video is coming soon. WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING FROM THE FACTS . SHOW ME YOUR GROUPS WITH SLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To you i have to say im sorry .I have spent months be beaten by these so called pros. I have allot of knowledge. If you need anything i will do my best to help. Just private message me.Once again im sorry you have to see this but they are getting what they deserve, they belittle people with cheaper guns, and i finally got disgusted watch them rip apart new guys just stating out.You need anything im there.

Of course shot count change i have been tuning the gun. I had to make changes to reg pressure. The reason why im rude is , thats how i was treated first.You guys seem to think im nobody. How much do you think im being paid to do all this . Including rmac. Your going to see just what i am soon enough. Now keep sitting in your recliners making rude comments.There's a hurricane brew and is blow threw rmac and take all it can.What are you going to say then.This is the only way it can go with these competition guys they s talk and then don,t back it up. I will be posting more different extremely accurate guns soon . Troy your video is coming soon. WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING FROM THE FACTS . SHOW ME YOUR GROUPS WITH SLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you are xxxxxxx?!?!?

MOD EDIT: Insults removed. Please read the forum rules PRIOR to posting again.

Hey 1 shooting , , I got a P2 also and they super accurate , But I have 1 silly question ,Your targetis over 4 mils and um , correct me if I am wrong you saying them targets are 14 inch targets ,

I know you are an expert and the best shot on here , but please help a novice like me how over 4 mils makes this 100 yards ? Talk to me like I am a 5 year old please ,first you using a mildot scope Please teach me

Also I will go to Rmac , not to compete of course but I would be honored if you can sign my FM-23-10 Snipers field manual above Carlos Halfcock , as you convinced me you are the best and we all world love to learn from someone of your caliber LOU

1shot1kill56 what is the matter man? You sound like you have a vendetta for a select few people. Here's a crazy idea. Enjoy the guns you have. It doesnt really matter if you like cheap Chinese rifles or $4000 purpose built rifles. I don't think anyone really cares or should care if you think a cheap Chinese rifle is better then a redwolf. Just have fun with your guns man.