• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Snowpeak Artemis Owners Thread

75 meters
17148501427036386721962760525727.jpg

Hey Steven. Wanted your & the others opinions whether these are good groupings? I only have 25 yards to work with & these targets are just under the size of a dime. The left dime is 4 shots & right dime is 9 shots. Certainly want to get to 50 or 100 yards. Just curious if these 25 yard groupings would translate further out? Thanks, Joe
View attachment 461401
I only have 30 yards max on my property to do my shooting. I've been wanting to go out to 50 and 75 yards to see if they still group well but don't have any friends or family with any property to do any shooting on. I'm dying to stretch my shots out too Joe to see what she's capable of!

Reactions: minusprevious
I had messaged Wes some months back as I was not seeing any M16A's on his site. He noted he should be getting some stock in by 2024 but obviously there are issues? I found Lastworld on Ebay, as you noted, & see that .25 cal (1 left LOL). Curious when you get yours & your thoughts. Not really needing anything more than what I have now but that .25 interests me. Cheers
I had messaged Wes some months back as I was not seeing any M16A's on his site. He noted he should be getting some stock in by 2024 but obviously there are issues? I found Lastworld on Ebay, as you noted, & see that .25 cal (1 left LOL). Curious when you get yours & your thoughts. Not really needing anything more than what I have now but that .25 interests me. Cheers
A90613E7-0B39-4290-8539-8C905D677ABB.jpeg

lastworld is legit..ive had this one since january..no issues

Super nice Sir! You got the large tank! .22? Yeah, one of our thread members ordered from LastWorld & had a good buying experience! Thanks for joining us! Cheers, Joe
Super nice Sir! You got the large tank! .22? Yeah, one of our thread members ordered from LastWorld & had a good buying experience! Thanks for joining us! Cheers, Joe
yes sir..500cc in .25 that gun shoots for days lol

@Racing @triggerGenetics @Dogowsky Curious, how deep can you run the tank pressure down before it affects the regulator? (FPS change). Been in habit of trying to keep the gun tank topped off at 300 bar. Would like to run the the tank down a bit & hope it doesn't affect the FPS

Still learning and thanks / Cheers, Joe
i would think to the point at which the reg is set. i fill at 20 mpa as i use a compressor to fill and it only takes a few mins to refill …. note im fairly new to the sport. here to learn like u lol

I would be nervous about running that tank at 300 bar. Are you sure the reg is designed to handle that much pressure. The tank usually can but the valve and reg may not.
Thanks Guys. I made a mistake on the tank fill. Ive been filling to 250 bar (whew!). 300 bar is the max on the gauge & that is in RED. (certainly have not filled past the 250 mark. The guns reg appears to hover at 125 bar so maybe that's the equilibrium point?
I have a basic chrono so I should let the tank bleed down a bit & check the FPS

Thanks again Gents. Cheers, Joe

Last edited:
With a regulated gun it should not matter what your tank pressure is until it reaches the setting of the regulator. If you do not have a gauge (like 4 of my 5 regulated PCPs) you shoot them down to the point the velocity starts to fall. That is your regulator setting. I use chronographs from China that cost about $20. Work great. Better than my old "Shooting Chrony".

With a regulated gun it should not matter what your tank pressure is until it reaches the setting of the regulator. If you do not have a gauge (like 4 of my 5 regulated PCPs) you shoot them down to the point the velocity starts to fall. That is your regulator setting. I use chronographs from China that cost about $20. Work great. Better than my old "Shooting Chrony".
Thanks Jim. That makes sense that the equilibrium is when the tank meets the reg pressure. LOL, Likely we have the similar overseas chrono. The Artemis does have a reg gauge & is steady at the 125 bar range. Cheers, Joe
P5210282.JPG

Last edited: