• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Artemis M16A - a $349 PCP rifle that can Shoot like the FX M3 (Full Review)

Veradium Air has been working with Wes at AG AF in Canada on the M16a, We did a custom 25 cal for Wes . Custom Barrel threaded w muzzle brake and a few tweeks to the valve, 7l CF tank.

IMG_20221227_132509336_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221227_132451518_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221227_132448121_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221227_132424344_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
We clean and polish the reg components it is very good after that, we had problay 30 duplicate shots in 60. it has potential with the low initial costs, it allows those to add some extra bang without breaking the bank. You can get a good rifle and tune it, for less than most midrange rifles that dont have the capability this guy does.

Nice rifle, just wonder why they didn't extend the stock to cover some of the bottle/gauge block like a BSA? It would look so much better. A piece of different wood could be added with a break line between would work.
Because the bottle is hot swappable, i have one and they are really nice and accurate rifle to start without breaking the bank.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Now I gotta find one in my price range😅
Might have to just wait n save for her....looking for a good starter pcp rifle...
Been eyeballing the rifle version of my pp800r so that I would have interchangeable mags🤔😵‍💫
I have both, Magazine are not interchangeable, this has a bigger size magazine, trigger is nice out of the box, overall length is nice and well balance with a carbon fiber bottle.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Now I gotta find one in my price range😅
Might have to just wait n save for her....looking for a good starter pcp rifle...
Been eyeballing the rifle version of my pp800r so that I would have interchangeable mags🤔😵‍💫
Price range? Spend the $350 and go for the M16. I have got a few Artemis guns that were so bad, I couldn't film them, had to send them back. Leakers and mangled barrel crowns. Their M16A model is a glitch in the Matrix. They are capable of putting out some terrible guns. -Nate

Price range? Spend the $350 and go for the M16. I have got a few Artemis guns that were so bad, I couldn't film them, had to send them back. Leakers and mangled barrel crowns. Their M16A model is a glitch in the Matrix. They are capable of putting out some terrible guns. -Nate
Yes, they can put out some really bad guns, but with a little TLC and endured frustration, all faults can be remedied.

Nice rifle, just wonder why they didn't extend the stock to cover some of the bottle/gauge block like a BSA? It would look so much better. A piece of different wood could be added with a break line between would work.
Yep, hiding the plumbing does wonders aesthetic wise, that rig is begging for new wood -

Hey guys, I have heard alot of good things about the Artemis M16A, so I decided to give one a try. It's all true! Full review here:

Thanks for watching! -Nate
I've got one on the way in 25 cal Nate! Can't wait to test it out when it gets here this week. It's criminal it only comes with one mag though! And of course everyone is out including Wes at AAF. Looking forward to your Macavity Arms PCP review soon. Take care man!